Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Zombie poem.

our hole class has been making a poem about anything you want it to be. you got to have other type of creatures that could turn into a zombie. The first two words you have in your poem they need to have antonyms.Some of it has to have onomatopoeia. My poem was about zombies and Mutants I also put other type of zombies like exploding zombies and circus zombies. We also have to make a screencastify so you can hear me when i'm talking to you about my poem. My screencastify is down below if you want to see it but that's all i'm gonna say ok!

1 comment:

  1. hi there it looks like you have try'd very hard well done from Milla

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about