Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017


Hey guys this is my writing we have been working on story based on a animation We started in a plane crash.We were lost in a jungle.Don’t even know where we were.My names jeff my friends name is bob and jeffrey. We are going on a plane.Wow is that fire on the wing.Oh no! We're going down!Do you need help jeffrey?What’s that? maybe we could get some help. help.By bob of jeff.“This it's scary”Wow this is cool”Ouuuu Yuck!Wow!cool!How did you do that you popped out of nowhere.Jeff yelled duck to jeffrey when he was trying to shoot the zombie.“How about we all touch this stone and go” “home alright then.”But what if it doesn’t work it will but if doesn’t we're stuck here forever.YAY! We got home by touching that magic stone I didn’t know that it was gonna work and it did.Let’s go inside.THE END

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I Like your Animation!
    I love how you made 126 slides!
    Byee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant we all were gonna go to the thinking room.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about