Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Timber nook.

Hi our class has been making a recount about the whole school going to timber nook.

First we had to go on a bus.When we were in the bus I nearly fell asleep but I didn't.When we got to timber nook we got tolded to just to fun and make stuff. Me hunter,jesse,dani,tj, we were all building are hut but the problem was that other kids would come in our hut and steal stuff from us. Then it started going bad. Dylan was stealing the most so what he did to take all of our stuff is get heaps of other kids to take down our hut and take it for there self. So we moved huts to a good one. We wanted revenge so we got more than 30 people to take down there hut the same with them they had more than 30 people too. That was the time when it went too far we all went to there base and started to break down they 10 of them ran to our base to destroy but we had guards I was one of them guarding the front of our hut. I thought that I heard something coming my friend's started yelling...Retreat! There going to out base. I told camryn to get ready they budged in to our base but I kicked one of them down the hill only for safety he was about to hit me that's why the second person came from behind he tried to hit me as well but I dodge it. Brooklyn helped me. Lucky or I would of been toast. But this is only the beginning we got more people so did they it's kind of scary to get a whole heap people battling the other base. The war started everyone was in the middle of the hill that's were we battled people were falling down hills getting hurt and injured Dylan was pussing Jesse. Jesse was pussing him back tried to help Jesse but I got hurt I slipped down the hill. Then I had a good idea I saw this kid holding a bow I thought that was awesome so made my own with some arrows. I got up the hill I sneaked through the there hut and when Dylan came in I holded the bow to his face he had sheild he blocked the arrow he had a sword so I ran back to my base. Hunter faced Dylan and started to battle with him. 3 hours later..... The war was over. Bases were wrecked. Dylans base was wrecked to bit's ours was not really wrecked. And the best part was...We won! What was funny is one of there team mates join our team because she knew that her team was gonna lose! Yay! Anyway we were all happy and don't worry it was a kid's war not a killing war. We were going back to school at that time .We got on the bus. I was so tired. When we got to school I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to get a drink. I was going with my sister at the End. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about