Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Should school holidays last for one week.

       Should school holidays last for one week.


I extremely disagree with this opinion. I just don't like the idea of only getting a week off school because of how much time we spend at school every week. The more time we spend at school the lesser time we spend at home. I like do be doing my on thing most the time instead of having to worry about school and homework. Even when I get homework in the holidays, I still don't do it because I think that's stuff I should be doing at home and not in school.  And to be completely honest. I don't enjoy school as much as I do at home. As soon as I come through the door after a long day at school, I just feel really relived that I'm home. Plus school can be really exhausting. So that's why I think school should last longer than 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about