Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Is rugby the most defensive sport of Aotearoa.

Is Rugby the most define sport of Aotearoa.


I honestly don't care about this statement. I don't know much defensive sports except for basketball and netball, and kind of football I guess. But other then that, I do not think rugby is the most defensive sport. I think it is basketball since there is about 50 defensive techniques. I also don't exactly like rugby that much. i think it can be very underrated and certain points of rugby's best moments. But the same goes for basketball, netball, and football. I just don't think rugby take as much defence as most sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about