Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Who You Are?

 This blog post Is about my friend Toby, A lot of these questions are about what he would prefer and who he is. I hope you enjoy, thank you for reading this post, bye!


Where do you like to go on holiday? Beach or city? Beach because I like swimming.


What makes you laugh? Everything

What would you like to learn more about?I don’t know


What are some of your favourite foods? Chicken nuggets.


What makes you cry? Nothing


Do you like to teach other people or be taught? I don’t know


What kind of stories are your favourite? I don’t know

Would you prefer to live in the city or country? 

I don’t know


Add your own question here: What do you think about this school? I ain’t wanna be here


Add your own question here: Would rather die now, or get your body exposed on the internet? Die.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Kaunteya, This is a good list of questions for your interview. The answers are brief or "I don't know" but you should be able to create sentences using the words from the questions. Then, write a paragraph that links these sentences together.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about