Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Drama.

For the past few weeks we have been doing drama. Now in drama we play games, we learn about puberty. I'm not gonna explain what puberty is. We blog sometimes, we do free write, and work in teams.

My favourite part outta everything is probably working in teams, because that means we can still talk to our friends. One thing I do hate is blogging, and I know I'm blogging right now, but trust me, I don't enjoy it as much as it looks.

Sometimes I secretly play handball in class, which is game that I can't explain. Most the time we get caught and the ball goes in the teachers hand bag, and then when morning/lunch starts we can get it back.

Alright that's all I have for today. Thank you for listening and I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kaunteya, sounds like you are an active person who enjoys being with friends. The way to learn new skills is to push out of the comfort zone, such as practising writing on your blog, the more you practice the better you get.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about