Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Student led conference.

 Hi guys today i'm gonna be talking about my learning and how i've been getting on. Reading, In reading.  .we have been learning about sounds spelling and writing.  We do these things called homophones, homones and homographs. Homophones mean words that sound the same but different letters. Writing. We haven't  been learning about writing that much but we have made a lot of docs with writing in it. Math. math is really fun what know about it is my pluses my times also my takeaways and dividers. We also have these booklets that we work in with heaps of tests. Digital technology. Technology has helped me learn a lot of new things that I haven't seen. Like slides docs mathletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about