Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

P.E Hunamanu

We have been doing really cool things this Hanumanu. We got to play Ki o rani, we got to play dodgeball, we got to play indoor soccer, floor hockey, bench ball , and a lot of other things.

My favourite was dodgeball because I got to throw balls at a lot of people, even though none of them would actually go out, instead they act like nothing just happened.

What I thought I was best was probably indoor soccer because I scored loads of goals for the team, and also I helped some of my teammates to scor aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about